If you’re stuck figuring out how to germinate weed seeds then this video is definitely for you. When you combine America’s best seed bank with a true cultivation expert in Kyle Kushman, chances are you’re going to get information that will be both informative and helpful!
So, you want to know how to germinate marijuana seeds? We don’t blame you, this is arguably the most important step for having a successful grow.
If you don’t germinate your seeds correctly then, to put it simply, they won’t grow at all, let alone thrive. However, if you do germinate weed seeds correctly then you have taken the all-important first step in rearing successful and productive plants.
To successfully germinate cannabis seeds using the ‘paper towel’ method shown in this video, you will need:
1. Pour 200 ml of purified water into the beaker. Then, add a drop of liquefied seaweed, and mix thoroughly.
2. Pour the seeds in the germination mix, and give it a little stir. Let it sit for 24 to 48 hours.
3. Prepare four (4) to six (6) sheets of plain paper towel. You need to create a bottom and top (cover) paper napkin folding; both made up of two (2) to three (3) sheets. Take the four corners in the middle, creating a two- to three-layered square fold.
4. Put one paper towel on the plate. The folded side with four triangles should be facing the plate.
5. Pour some of the water and seaweed mix on the paper towel to moisten it. Then, put the seeds on top.
6. Put the other paper towel on top as a cover. It will soak up all the extra water. Make sure there is no free-standing water under the plate.
7. Leave the plate and its contents in a warm, dark place.
8. Every 12 to 24 hours, check back to make sure the paper towels are still wet.
9. Once 48 hours have gone by, you should see beautiful little sprouts.
Now you have germinated seeds, it is time for you to plant them. I’ll show you the best way to do it in the next video.
#marijuanaseeds #cannabisseeds #growyourown #cannabis #marijuana #marijuanagrowers #cannabiscommunity #cannabisculture #weed #homegrow #indoorgrow #weedseeds #cannafarmer #lovetogrow #outdoorgrow #feminizedseeds #marijuanaculture #seedbank #mmjseeds #medmjseeds #organiccannabis #marijuanacommunity #seeds #thc #weedporn